We are very proud to provide our customers with the latest advancements in dental technology, offered with outstanding personal and professional service. That is certainly no exception when it comes to implant restorations. To that end, we offer a skilled and dedicated team of technicians certified and trained in all phases of implant rehabilitation.
We have a long standing reputation for restoring implants and we provide you with experienced technical resources for all phases of implant reconstruction. We specialize in the planning and fabrication of your dental implant cases through the latest techniques from a variety of manufacturers including: Straumann, Dentsply Implants, Noble Biocare, BioHorizons, Zimmer Biomet, Biomet 3i, Neodent and Keystone.
What is a ‘screwmentable’?
A screwmentable is basically a screw retained crown, but the difference is that the restoration is bonded to the abutment creating a simple one piece restoration. The restoration can be bonded at the laboratory or chairside.
What are the advantages?
- No cement clean up from excess material
- Clean and smooth surface alleviating the possibility of peri implantitis
- Cost effective – ability to use titanium base abutments
- Saves chair time – restoration and abutment are one piece
- Ease of access for the future
- Can be used with multiple restoration types such as Alluzion™ Zirconia, PFM and e.max®